Marriage Licenses


City Courts


Police Department


Public Works


Housing Authority


City Clerk


Marriage Licenses

To obtain a marriage license, please contact the Pima County Superior Court any day, Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M.


Pima County Superior Court
110 W. Congress
Tucson Arizona 85710

Meeting Minutes

Meeting Agendas

Important News

Upcoming Events

There are currently no upcoming events.

On The News

About the City Manager

The City of South Tucson operates under the Council-Manager form of government. [Read more...]

About the City Court

Message from the Presiding Judge, Albert Lassen. [ Read more...]

About the Police Department

We are proud of our department and the dedication of our personnel in providing law enforcement services to South Tucson citizens and visitors. [Read more...]